Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 21000 - 23000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 31 Oct 2019
- 14 Nov 2019
As a Rota Coordinator you support the effective operation of our Service Delivery offering, ensuring we have a stable team of caring and professional workers who can be relied upon to meet demand. You will ensure rotas are planned and managed to ensure the level of care supports the client's need. You should be empathetic with excellent organisational skills and your understanding of the market should be well informed and current.
The working hours for this role is Monday to Friday Apply and is in Watford High Street.
- Reports to: Registered Manager and Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for: Self
- Close liaison with: Colleagues within branch, Relevant line managers within division. Mobile workforce and Clients and their families
- Planning and managing the monthly shift rotas to ensure the level of care supports the client's needs.
- Ensuring your line manager is aware of any outstanding shifts
- Building strong relationships with care workers so you can fulfil demand and call upon extra cover when required.
- Ensuring rotas are emailed to service users and carers in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues relating to shifts.
- Liaising with carers and clients regarding shift related queries and escalating these where appropriate.
- Working closely with the Candidate Relationship Team to identify new carers where appropriate.
- Responding efficiently to changes in the care and support packages.
- Supporting the effective operation of the on-call rota.
HEALTH, SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- You will ensure safe systems of working are in place and promote safe working practices with all stakeholders
- It is expected you will work within both internal and external compliance and Quality Assured systems.
- You are expected to maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation ensuring full compliance from all stakeholders inclusive of Safeguarding, DBS and all relevant legislation.
- Escalations for business, operational, managerial, legal and strategic requirements are made by you in a timely manner to line management or relevant reporting bodies inline with Company Procedure.
- Able to work unsupervised but also willing to support the wider team when required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer focused, professional and able to present yourself in a manner that best represents the business.
- Able to multitask, prioritise a demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- A good planner with strong organisational skills.
- Understanding of legislation and safe practices within the sector, demonstrating a willingness to gain a fuller understanding of the sector where necessary.
- Competent in all IT packages relevant to the role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer