Deputy Care Home Manager
Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 12.75 - 12.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Oct 2019
- 26 Dec 2019
Band 5 Equivalent/£26,520 p/a | Mon – Fri Days (40 Hrs) | Dementia Experience & Medication Training Essential | Residential Home | Good CQC
A small private residential care home in Hitchin currently requires an experienced Care Team Leader/Deputy Home Manager to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
The 20 bedded home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia care packages in a homely setting with great facilities and a busy social calendar for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Deputy Care Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 40 hours per week, with usual working hours of 8am – 4/4.30pm
• Competitive rates of pay of 12.75 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 rates and totals an annual salary of £26,520
• You will usually work Monday to Friday, however alternate weekends will be required
• Duties will be mainly working on the floor, but you will have some supernumerary/office-based duties
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3 should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally in addition to higher level studies
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working at Deputy Manager level or in a senior post within a UK care home setting
• Have completed medication training and have substantial experience/completed recognised training programmes in dementia care
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts due to sickness etc
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Deputy home manager in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentClapham, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Position: Deputy Care Home ManagerLocation: Clapham, BedfordSalary: £30,000 - £35,000Hours: Flexible Supernumerary Hours**Excellent...