Health Care Assistant
London, Greater London, England
- £ 12 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Oct 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
Currently working with a number of NHS Hospitals based in Surrey we are seeking to recruit Band 2/3 Healthcare Assistants to cover a number of vacant posts.
Ideally, we are seeking candidates who have previous experience working as a Healthcare Assistant, a strong understanding of supporting the nurses and doctors in their roles and experience in providing care to patients in hospitals or other medical settings.
What will this role involve?
• Washing and dressing patients
• Serving meals and helping to feed patients
• Assisting patients to move around
• Toileting & Making beds
• Talking to patients and making them comfortable
• Monitoring patients' conditions, taking temperatures, pulse, respiration's and weight
What we need from you?
• Paid experience of NHS work in the past 6 months
• An ability to cover 2 or 3 shifts per week
• Flexibility to cover day or night shifts
• Current DBS & Immunisations
• References to cover the last 3 years
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• A caring, empathetic, and compassionate nature.
What we will give you in return
• Regular and ongoing work
• Top rates of pay
• Weekly payroll service
• Your own choice of shifts
• Fast track registration
• Refer a Nurse / Healthcare bonus scheme
If you are a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant currently living in the East London area please complete our registration below.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 9.00 - 10.50 Per hourFull timeContractCobham, Surrey, England
Connaught Resourcing ltd is seeking experienced care workers based in Coventry for a well known care company.The candidate will hav...