Housing Management Coordinator Role - Putney
Greater London, England
- £ 9.26 - 9.26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 11 Oct 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Housing Management Coordinator Role in Putney, London. The role is initially for 3 months and the pay rate is £9.26 an hour plus holiday pay.
I'm looking for a person who can provide temporary cover in one of my Older Persons services in London. The service houses people over the age of 60 who live in self-contained flats in this independent living scheme. The role would include general Housing Management duties such as reporting repairs, filling voids, ensuring H&S compliance and the general running of a service. There is an office on site and access to kitchen and restroom. The ideal candidate will be expectedto work on site Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00am and 6.00pm. The post is for 37.5 hours a week, there are no rotas or sleep-ins. I would expect the right candidate to have excellent communication skills and be able to work on their own.
* To co-ordinate rent and service charge collection to ensure that all housing management income is collected effectively and processed through appropriate systems in a timely manner.
* To ensure the service achieves maximum occupancy through effective void and maintenance management and enforcing tenancy conditions.
* To ensure Home Group properties, whether owned or leased, and the surrounding environment is safe and secure; conducive for effective client engagement and support and also supports cohesive neighbour and community relations
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: 2+ years working in a Housing Role.
* Compliance: Up to date DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.