Domiciliary Support Worker
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 16000 - 21000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Studying / Unqualified
- 11 Oct 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
Our client is a very forward-thinking company who operate in a very different way to traditional home care companies. They're looking for a Domiciliary Support Worker due to expansion to cover areas of Bristol.
The role of a Care Professional will include but aren't limited to:
- To assist clients with the activities of daily living.
- To maintain client records as prescribed by the company using company reporting platforms.
- To keep up to date with training and regulation changes.
- To support people with social and physical activities
- To book and go with people to appointments
- To support people with eating and drinking
- To monitor individuals' conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight.
- Manage and administer medication
- Support clients with their housing choices and benefits
Previous experience is a bonus to be a Domiciliary Support Worker, but not essential, as they're looking for the right attitudes and personal traits that a good Care Professional should have. You will have a Full UK Driving License as travel is required.
In return, you'll receive a generous above average salary, paid mileage, full extensive and ongoing training and support including NVQ and genuine internal progression.
If this sounds like the type of Domiciliary Support Worker vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on Applyor register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.