Warwick, Warwickshire, England
- £ 19000 - 23000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Oct 2019
- 7 Nov 2019
Up to £23000
Purosearch are delighted to be working with a well established, highly reputable organization which provide supported living care to adults living with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
They are looking for a team manager to join their Warwick service which currently has a GOOD CQC rating and excellent links and relationships with local commissioners.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a current team leader or senior support worker to step into a management position.
Attributes of the successful candidate
• Currently in a supervisory position ( team leader, senior support worker, shift leader etc)
• Experience working with adults with learning disabilities
• Enthusiasm and commitment to the job
• A people person' who has the ability to lead a team effectively
In return my client can offer
• A competitive base salary
• A range of benefits ( holiday, pension, bonus etc)
• Excellent and genuine progression opportunities
• Support, training and ongoing development
To apply or find out more about this position, please contact Anna at Purosearch Apply