Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
- £ 8.75 - 9.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Oct 2019
- 10 Nov 2019
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for compassionate Care Assistants who are looking for a new opportunity. The roles that I currently have available are on a permanent basis are based in Bridgnorth at a highly reputable and luxury care home. This large service provides an outstanding level of care to elderly residents and supports those with physical disabilities and dementia.
The right applicants should meet the following criteria:
• You do not have to have previous care experience as full training will be provided however, if you are an experienced Care Assistant then this would be advantageous
• You will have a genuine desire to care for others and ensure that residents at are the centre of all your tasks
• You will be trustworthy, honest and have strong communication skills
• Clear written and verbal communication in the English language
• You will be reliable and punctual
• You will have the right to work in the UK
• Assisting and helping residents with their daily routines: washing, dressing, having meals also encouraging them to take their own initiatives where possible
• Supporting and helping residents to remain active and independent
• Respecting resident's dignity, right of choice and privacy
• Assisting residents with their mobility after receiving trainings and knowing how to use moving equipment if required
• Liaising with other professionals and relatives in achieving the best outcome for the residents
• Working independently and showing initiative to maintain a stimulating environment for the residents
There are currently part time and full-time working hours available on either day or night shifts.
• Competitive Salary £8.75 to £9.00 per hour
• Free Uniform
• Tea, coffee, juice and toast provided on shift
• Birthday off (Paid)
• Career Development and training
• Pension scheme
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.