Counsellor - Support Worker
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 27000 - 32500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 1 Oct 2019
- 1 Nov 2019
APM and Ingeus prides itself on helping 300,000 people a year have a better quality of life. This role is focused on increasing this number via the Access to Work contract, providing support to those with Mental Health issues and helping them stay in work.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• To conduct an initial holistic assessment with the participant.
• To develop a Support Plan, focusing on improving the person’s health and enabling them to stay in, or return to work.
• Provide ongoing face to face and telephone support helping people to manage their health more independently and effectively.
The key benefits of the role and company are:
• No shift work and no home visits
• Flexible working approach and great autonomy over your working day
• Private Healthcare
• 2 days per annum for charity or community work
• Never work on your birthday again!
The role is supporting a caseload across Leeds and Huddersfield and you will be required to have your own car. This is a 9-5 role with travel meaning you will be able to say goodbye to shift work!
The salary is between £25.5K and £32.5K with the benefits listed above on top.
You must be fully registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).and have the passion and desire to help people improve their lives! If you have limited experience do not worry as you will be supported throughout your time with us.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Ref: Voc Rehab