Greater London, England
- £ 9.55 - 9.55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Care Assistants, South Kensington
I am currently recruiting for my client's stunning 25 bedded Residential Care Home based in South Kensington, London, who are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join their dedicated and growing team!
See below full vacancy details:
- Care Assistants
- £9.55 per hour
- Full-time, permanent contracts
- Day and night shifts available
- Alternate weekends
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care Home setting and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills.
You must have previous/ current experience working within Care setting (e.g. Care Home, Hospital, Care Agency).
Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential.
A driving license and access to a vehicle is desired due to the homes location.
Experience within a Residential Home setting is desired.
Experience working with the elderly, Dementia and Alzheimer's disease is desired.
About the home:
This vacancy is within a 25 bedded Residential Home based in South Kensington, London.
This home caters to the Elderly and those suffering from Dementia, providing round the clock care.
If you would like any further information, please contact Charlie Walden from Remedicare Staffing on Apply.