Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 9.43 - 9.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 4 Oct 2019
Care Assistant required in Brighton, East Sussex , up to £9.75/hr. Excellent care group with industry leading benefits and pay
Company benefits for the Care Assistant role:
- Ongoing training
- Industry Leading pay rates
- 4% Pension Contribution
- Free meals during shift
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free eye tests and vouchers
- Paid mileage (if applicable)
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Care Assistant
- Days or Nights - up to 42 hours per week
- Elderly, Dementia, Palliative, Rehabilitation
- Up to £9.75/hr
- At least an NVQ Lv 2 (or willingness to work towards one)
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My nationwide client requires a dedicated Care Assistant to work within a beautiful care home in Brighton. You will have experience working with the Elderly and have an excellent attitude to care.
My client is a prestigious, multi award winning organisation that pride themselves on the diversity within, as well as the innovative approach they take to care.
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The successful Care Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field, and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights, full and part time hours are available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Job Ref MJ32589
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.