Home Manager – Basingstoke – £58k plus benefits!
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 0 - 58000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Home Manager Basingstoke £58k plus benefits!
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• 25 day's annual leave
• Excellent company pension scheme
• Discount scheme days out, dining, shopping, holidays & more!
• Attractive salary
Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your skills and experience as a care home manager to oversee an elderly residential home? Then Nadia at Amber Mace has the ideal role for you!
You will be joining an independent company that offers excellent benefits, career progression, training and experience. This is a great opportunity for a registered manager looking for a new role, or an experienced deputy looking to make that next step up. You will oversee the day-to-day running of this care home for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia and other age-related conditions.
As Home Manager, your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training, and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies and procedures.
Main Duties as Residential Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home, ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To assist with the recruitment for the home
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To maintain & improve CQC standards
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven home management experience
• Knowledge of CQC legislation and standards
• Experience caring for the elderly
• Access to your own transport is essential due to location
If you are interested in applying, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.