Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
- £ 27900 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Stratford- upon- avon
I am delighted to be recruiting for a Registered Manager for a national charity with an excellent reputation for their work with those with learning disabilities and complex needs. Fresh management is required for one of their services in the area which offers supported living and outreach support. The Service is medium sized and currently has solid staff team in place.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven track record of successful management either in a manager or deputy role
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive managers salary package
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Anna on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to a.hartley-roberts@ Apply