Qualified Social Worker – Leaving Care Service
Devon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Children's Social Worker for the Leaving Care Team to work in Torbay Council.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Social worker in Devon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankDevon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualifie...
£ 41 - 41 Per hourFull timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a large and complex caseload to maintain or improve the wel...