Autism Spectrum Disorder Expert
Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 450 - 450 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Autism Spectrum Disorder Expert to work with Devon County Council's Commissiong Team. This contract is initially for a period of around 3 months and is paying £450.00 per day. This role is for 4 days per week.
Devon County Council and NHS Devon CCG are looking to commission some expert capacity to lead a system re-design for Autism and Neuro-disability. Devon County Council and NHS Devon CCG received a SEND inspection for the local area in December 2018. As a result, the local area have been required to put together written statement of action for improvements in four key areas.
* Set out recommended system monitoring arrangements and a good looks like model to check against at rnilestones.
* Identify and describe future integration opportunities against tried and tested models that achieve good outcomes for children.
* In the short-term kev actions have been identified in our written Statement of and these need to be progressed by the leadership offered through this role:
* Assess the impact Of current workforce training.
* Support the multi-agency response to the waiting list initiative to support CFHD achieve the target of wait time reduction to 18 weeks in 12/ 18
* To work with the wider SEND integration project lead regarding linkages to the full service re- design
* Qualifications: Degree approved within the Education or Health and Social Care field.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Relevant registration and a recent DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 4 days per week (flexible on what days).
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29,636 - 66,852 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Are you looking for a permanent Social Work position within London or across England? Look no further. Tripod works directly with a...
£ 30401 - 30401 Per yearPart timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION. This is a fixed-term/secondment fo...