Housing Management Coordinator-Trelowarren Street
- £ 9.77 - 9.77 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for temporary Housing Management Coordinator in the Camborne area. This contract is initially for 6 weeks and the pay rate for this role is £9.77 an hour plus holiday pay.
Full time post, office based where expenses will be paid from will be Camborne. However expectation will be to travel mainly to Falmouth and Redruth. As a housing management level 3, you will be overseeing landlord aspects in properties. This will include; compliance around health and safety, filling voids and tenancy breaches. You will lone work at times, as well as working on site with other staff members. Housing management work alongside the support staff at services. The services are supported housing for vulnerable people- customer groups include low support such as move on as well as higher support services for those with drug, alcohol, mental health and offending behaviour.
* To co-ordinate rent and service charge collection to ensure that all housing management income is collected effectively and processed through appropriate systems in a timely maner.
* To ensure the service achieves maximum occupancy through effective void and maintenance management and enforcing tenancy conditions.
* To ensure Home Group properties, whether owned or leased, and the surrounding environment is safe and secure; conducive for effective client engagement and support and also supports cohesive neighbour and community relations.
* To ensure health and safety and property maintenance standards are met.
* To ensure Service Level Agreements with 3rd party care and support providers are adhered to.
* To work as a member of an area team to provide an effective housing management service to clients of Stonham and 3rd party care and support services.
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: Previous experience in a similar role,
* Compliance: Up to date DBS and Driving Licence.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Housing Management Coordinator who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
Experienced Residential Manager - Non Nurse or Nurse -NVQ or RMA Award -Residential Home in Cornwall £ 38 k Are you a Manager looki...