Registered Manager - Ribchester
Ribchester, Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 39500 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
£40,000 per annum plus bonus
Are you a positive and energetic individual who thrives on creating an environment that inspires young people to fulfill and explore their full potential, in a safe, secure and fun environment? We may have the perfect role for you.
The Manager of the home must demonstrate leadership and management skills and be passionate about children leading by best practice standards.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of upto £40,000 per annum & bonus
• Training, Development and career progression
• A company with a positive work culture and ethos
• Good Annual Leave entitlement
• Supportive Senior Management Team
Job Requirements for the Registered Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Registered Manager will have:-
• Experienced Registered Manager of children's homes.
• Learning Disabilities and Autism experience with Young People
• Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
• Childcare legislation and Safeguarding knowledge
The Registered Manager position will have shared responsibility and will manage upto 10 young people with Learning Disabilities and Autism. The School Residential Site has upto 30 young people. The home is located in a picturesque village location close to the M6 and M65 and would therefore be an easy commute form surrounding areas.
If you like what you have read, are energetic, forward thinking and have a positive approach in all you do, To apply please contact Kathy on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to k.starkey Apply