Senior Care Assistants
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 9.25 - 9.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Senior Carers Needed in Rushden
Job reference: JA39565
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular 45 bed residential home in Rushden and require Senior Carers for a permanent Full Time role.
- Be understanding and patient towards residents and their needs, and encourage, assist and support residents to participate in leisure activities as appropriate to the individual, ensuring their social and emotional needs are met. This also includes escorting residents to outside appointments and leisure outings.
- Responsible for making and changing beds, tidying resident's rooms (with the resident's permission) undertaking light cleaning duties as needed and generally assisting in ensuring that the Home is kept clean, pleasant and welcoming at all times.
- Helping to serve meals and drinks at meal times and other times when required, taking care to present meals and refreshments in an appealing way, with polite and courteous service.
- To be understanding with residents who need assistance with feeding and provide the appropriate level of support and help.
- To be an active and encouraging member of the Care team, contribute to team meetings, ensuring good communication and participate in the induction and training of newly appointed care assistants, ensuring that the Care Home is a friendly and supportive working environment.
- The role will involve delivering excellent standards of care in order to positively enhance the lives of individuals in your care
- You will be required to comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- You will be working on a rota, meaning you would have to work alternate weekends
Salary: £9.25 per hour basic.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a caring environment
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- A strong team worker
- Supervisory/leadership skills
- Supportive and patient
- Reliable and punctual
- NVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience is required
If this is of interest to you, please send over an up to date CV by either pressing "apply" or sending me you're CV to the email below. Please make sure to quote the reference number. If you require any more information, please contact me as soon as possible on the number below as we only have limited vacancies!
This job was posted to Care assistant in Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 9 - 9.5 Per hourFull timePermanentMarket Harborough, Leicestershire, England
NIGHT Senior Care Assistant - Market Harborough - £9/Hour**Full & Part Time Roles Available, Days or Nights****£9ph - more for NVQ ...