Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 30000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Home Manager Needed in Luton
On behalf of a fantastic care provider I am looking for Home manager to join the team at one of their care homes in the Luton area.
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Home Manager to join a fantastic, privately owned care group in the Luton area paying 30k per year. An experienced and motivated individual is required to manage the home. The home is a purpose built facility which caters for dementia, mental health and old age. My client is seeking a strong, experienced individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years Home Management experience within a Home.
You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality and people management skills. This post really requires an individual who is focused and compassionate with the want to help others. The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- 2 years minimum working as a Home Manager within Homes.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
- NMC Pin Essential
- A proven history of 'GOOD' CQC reports
Duties will include:
- Responsibility of the home
- Staff management/appraisals/Training
- Care plans/reviews/meetings
- Ensuring the home is well run and meeting the CQC standards.