Adults Social Worker
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Are you looking for a new role? Are you a passionate social worker?
HCL is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the Complex Adults team based in East Riding. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults services, be registered with the HCPC and have prior adults social care experience
The pay rate for this role is £21.09 per hour and is an initial 3 - 12 months contract.
To be Considered for the role you must have the following:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level front line experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
- Free Parking on site
- Long term cases with less pressure
- Autonomy - Freedom to work the way best suited to you
- Great supportive manager
- Options to work from home/flexible working
- Your own personal consultant
- Daily Payroll
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32 - 32 Per hourFull timeBankChelmsford, Essex, England
Looking for an experience social worker who have experience in writing court, CP, CIN and LAC reports. Experience in managing ...
Full timeBankChester, Cheshire, England
Job description Social Worker - Complex Safeguarding Team - Focused on Child Sexual Exploitation - Rochdale Are you looking for a n...