Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
- £ 9.30 - 9.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 11 Sep 2019
- 2 Oct 2019
Care Assistants, Guildford
I am currently recruiting for my client's stunning Residential Care Home based in Chippenham who are looking for Care Assistants to join their dedicated and growing team!
This vacancy is within a 60 bedded Residential Home based in Chippenham which provides care to the elderly, those with Dementia and Alzheimer's disease. The home is fully CQC compliant with an overall "GOOD" rating and "GOOD" ratings in all areas.
See below full vacancy details:
- £9.00 per hour (no NVQ)
- £9.50 per hour (NVQ level 2)
- Full-time, permanent contracts
- Day and night shifts available
- Alternate weekends
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
- The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care Home setting and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills.
- You must have previous/ current experience working within Care setting (e.g. Care Home, Hospital, Care Agency).
- Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential.
- A driving license and access to a vehicle is desired due to the homes location.
- Experience within a Residential Home setting is desired.
- Experience working with the elderly, Dementia and Alzheimer's disease is desired.
If you would like any further information, please contact Charlie Walden from Remedicare Staffing on Apply.