Learning Disability Manager - Litchfield - £34k
Litchfield, Whitchurch, Hampshire, England
- £ 0 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Learning Disability Manager- Litchfield-£34k
Service: 3 bed -Small Residential Learning Disability Home
Hours: Monday - Friday
• Friendly, small passionate teams
• Pleasant, supportive working environments
• Comprehensive and highly regarded managerial induction and upskilling programme
• Cashback healthcare plan
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Bonus Scheme
My client is currently looking for a Learning Disability Manager for a small service based near Lichfield. This service provides specialist care for 3 younger adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs.
The service is owned by a small care provider with services in the West Midlands. They have a fantastic senior management team and are keen to appoint a manager that can grow with the service and also the company.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Minimum of one years' experience managing a residential home
• Strong experience in a residential setting
• Proven leadership and team management skills.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff
• Provide inspiring leadership to all care colleagues.
• Conform with the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of auditing practices and procedures.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Claire on Apply