Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 22500 - 23000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
£23,000 per annum
Are you someone who enjoys being part of a close-knit team and community?
I am searching for an outstanding and motivated individual to Deputy Manage a care service for young people and adults with physical and learning disabilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager
• Act as a deputy to the Registered Manager for the service as defined in the Statement of Purpose.
• To help with all administration and systems, including service user finances and benefits.
• To assist with the regular health and safety checks including risk assessments, implementing health and safety and fire procedures.
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• To assist in ensuring that that the services provided are effectively, efficiently and professionally delivered to service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Manager
• Experience of working with young people/ adults with learning disabilities
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• The ability to initiate and manage change in the service
• NVQ/Diploma Level 3 or equivalent and be willing and able to work towards a higher management award
• Flexibility and ability to work shifts including weekends and sleep ins where needed.
As the successful applicant you will act as deputy to the Registered Manager, assisting with the maintenance of a good level of care and support for the people who use the service and ensuring compliance with CQC and other regulations. My client is a is a local charity supporting people living with a range of disabilities.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of £23,000 per annum
• Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
• Good Annual Leave entitlement
• Pension Scheme
• Comprehensive Induction
To apply please contact Anna on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to a.hartley-roberts Apply
This job was posted to Deputy home manager in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 10 - 10 Per hourFull time...PermanentTeignmouth, Devon, England
Senior Health Care Assistant - With Potential to go to Deputy Manager This is an Opportunity on a Beautiful setting in the Teignmou...