Deputy Manager - Brid - £10ph
Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- £ 0 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
Deputy Manager - Bridlington - £10ph
Role: Deputy Manager (Residential)
Hourly Rate: £10 per hour (this can be negotiable for the right candidiate)
Hours: Full time - working alternate weekends and with part supernumerary hours
Service size: Medium
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager to work within a picturesque, medium sized Residential Home near to Bridlington centre, adjacent to public transport links.
As Deputy Manager, you will assist the Home Manager in the general day-to-day running of the home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from a residential/elderly care environment.
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly residential care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
For more information regarding this excellent opportunity or to apply, please contact Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.
This role would suit: Deputy Manager - Deputy Residential Manager - Care Manager - Senior Care Assistant - Team Leader - Home Manager