Turnaround Manager – Newbury - up to £70k
Newbury, Berkshire, England
- £ 0 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
Turnaround Manager - Newbury - up to £70k
Are you an experienced Care Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience turning around care homes and are looking for a new project you can really leave your mark on?
My client seeks a business-minded Manager with turnaround and home management experience. Candidates for the Home Manager post must come from a care home background and display strong management skills, along with a history of successfully running fully CQC-compliant homes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to work for an award-winning care provider. You will be joining a caring, compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for the elderly.
Job Requirements for Home Manager:
• You will take an active approach in redevelopment of the business
• Implement all care and business strategies
• Oversee the delivery of person centred care and all safeguarding issues
• Ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors
• Improve occupancy and developing the homes' profile within the local community
• Take an active role in marketing the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
The successful candidate for the Home Manager will be:
• An experienced Home Manager
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong understanding of all HR processes
• Proven ability leading managing and leading a large team
• Strong business acumen
To apply, simply apply below or give me a call on Apply.