Administrator - Child Protection Team
Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 11 - 11 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 10 Sep 2019
- 8 Oct 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Service Support Officer to work with Devon County Council's Child Protection Team based in Exeter. This role is initially until the end of December 2019 and will be paying an hourly rate of £11.00 via an umbrella company.
In this role the Service Support Officer (SSO) will be required to travel to Child Protection meetings (3-5 per week) and take minutes of the meeting, as well as distribute these either electronically or by post, within very tight timescales.
* Travel to Child Protection meetings (3-5 per week) and take minutes of the meeting, as well as distribute these either electronically or by post, within very tight timescales
* Keep the database up to date in relation to actions at the meeting
* Follow lengthy guidelines and processes to ensure all aspects of the meeting administration is complete
* Meetings may take place at DCC offices, or at other venues across the county
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar environment.
* Compliance: DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25,000 - 25,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Graduate Membership Support Advisor - Digital Healthcare Chelsea - London Full Time - 40 Hours Starting salary of up to £25,000 + P...