York – Social Worker – Referral and Assessment
North Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Are you looking for a new role? Are you a passionate social worker?
HCL is currently looking for experienced and dedicated social workers to work full time within any one of the Childrens teams based in York Council. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services, be registered with the HCPC and have prior children's Referral & Assessment experience
The pay rate for this role is between £25 - £30 (PAYE) per hour and is an initial 3 - 12 months contract. The duties would vary per team.
- Really competitive pay rate of up to £30 (PAYE) per hour!
- Locums have stayed in their post here for over 6 months
- Below national average caseloads!
- Low staff turnover
- Incredible management support & progression support tailored to you
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
- Your own personal consultant
- Daily Payroll
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
*Terms and conditions apply
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankDevon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualifie...
£ 32 - 32 Per hourFull timeBankChelmsford, Essex, England
Looking for an experience social worker who have experience in writing court, CP, CIN and LAC reports. Experience in managing ...