Social Care Worker- ID Residential
Rush, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- € 31293 - 45306 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 9 Sep 2019
- 6 Mar 2020
Currently seeking an enthusiastic social care worker to join a reputable service supporting adults with intellectual disabilities towards independent living and community integration. We are seeking someone with experience in the area of intellectual disabilities (placements accepted), who is passionate about making a difference to the residents of the home.
This is a full time post with excellent opportunities to develop and progress within your career.
- Level 7 / 8 Degree in Social Care or Applied social studies in social care
- Experience/ working knowledge of Intellectual Disability services in Ireland
- Excellent knowledge of The Health Act 2007 and HIQA regulations
- Have a good understanding of person-centred service provision & key working
- Work well as part of a team and with key stake holders
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Hold a full, clean manual driving licence
- Be driven, energetic, proactive and resilient
For more information, please forward your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or call Meigheann on 01-4825 446.
This job was posted to Learning disabilities in Rush, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 58944 - 67992 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin 16, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Social Worker - Adult Mental Health service, South Dublin Our client is a leading provider of a range of mental health servi...