Registered Manager - Driffield - New Children's Service!
York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 35000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Sep 2019
- 7 Oct 2019
Driffield, East Yorkshire
Competitive salary negotiable, depending on experience
We are looking for a self-motivated Registered Manager to join a well established and progressive provider of Care for children. This is a brand new two bedded respite service for children with learning disabilities. My client is continually growing and this would be an exciting time to join the company at this time of growth.
Job Requirements for the Registered Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Registered Manager will have:-
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills and have an excellent understanding of Ofsted regulations for Children's Homes.
• To have completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 4/5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary up to £42,000 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience.
• Training, Development and career progression.
• To work for a client who is expanding and growing.
• Core hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
• Shared on call.
This is a great opportunity for the Registered Manager to be part of the journey to get the home opened and to be able to recruit your own team and make decisions on the placements of children into the home. This provider prides themselves not only about the care and support they offer their young people but to all their staff too.
To apply please contact Kathy on Applyor click apply to send a current CV