Peripatetic Care Manager
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
40 hrs | Days | Covering 5 Care Homes
A small, independent care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager to support the clinical and operational management of five of their homes, located throughout the South-East of England.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this Peripatetic Manager position:
• An excellent annual salary of £30,000
• Contracted hours of 40 per week
• Paid mileage
• Covering 5 homes in Cambridgeshire, Berkshire, West Sussex and Hertfordshire
As Peripatetic Manager, you will support the day to day running of the homes within your remit, supporting the Registered Managers to deliver the best possible standards of care and focusing on achieving outstanding CQC quality grades. You will work closely with the Managers and will provide cover in their absence, ensuring continuity of leadership and care.
What our client is looking for in Peripatetic Manager:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in leadership and management in care, such as Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Experienced in the management of a UK care home, ideally with multi-site management experience
• Demonstrate excellent understanding of CQC essential standards, quality requirements and best practices of care
• Dynamic, motivated and flexible to meet service needs
• A strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A driver, with access to a vehicle for work purposes
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.