Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Sep 2019
- 6 Oct 2019
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified Children's Social Worker for the Child Protection Team to work in Oxfordshire Council.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 30401 Per yearPart timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION. This is a fixed-term/secondment fo...