Social Worker – Complex Safeguarding Team – CSE – \u00a328 P\/H
Chester, Cheshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Sep 2019
- 6 Oct 2019
Social Worker - Complex Safeguarding Team - Focused on Child Sexual Exploitation - Rochdale
Are you looking for a new role? Are you a passionate social worker?
HCL is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the Complex Safeguarding team based in Rochdale. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services, be registered with the HCPC and have prior children's Safeguarding experience
The pay rate for this role is £28 per hour and is an initial 3 - 12 months contract. Duties include:
About the Role:
- Assessing and understanding the needs of children and young people who are at risk of, or are being exposed to child sexual exploitation or child criminal exploitation
- Working in new ways and using bespoke tools and frameworks to get the best out of young people and their families/carers
- Creating and providing bespoke direct work sessions and intervention plans
- Working as part of a multi-agency team.
- Establishing and developing collaborative working relationships with other agencies and services to ensure effective service intervention and delivery.
- Delivering bespoke training to professionals, organisations, and young people as part of the prevention strategy.
- Core Assessments
- Duty Work
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level front line experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
- Your own personal consultant
- Daily Payroll
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankChester, Cheshire, England
Job description Newly Qualified Social Worker - CP / CIN - Manchester Are you looking for a new role? Are you a passionate social w...
£ 25,000 - 30,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Social Worker - Adult Mental Health - Locked Rehab Wrexham Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE Remit Compass Associates are proudl...