Housing Manager - Harrow
Harrow, Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 23 - 23 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 6 Sep 2019
- 4 Oct 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Housing Manager in the Harrow area. This role is initially for 6 weeks and the pay rate is £23 an hour plus holiday pay.
Looking for a Housing Officer / Manager with extensive knowledge working with general needs customers in the social housing sector, with a knowledge of areas to include Hillingdon, Ealing and Uxbridge. Working on a shift pattern - 8-4 / 9-5 / 12-8 and every three weeks a Saturday.
* To work with Home Group colleagues at the Customer Service Centre and in your region to ensure that our customers receive a seamless and excellent customer service.
* To visit customers as required by the business and make decisions determining the best course of action in carrying out generic Housing Management, including other related tasks that are assigned by the CSC.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Housing Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.