Supported Living Project Manager
Islington, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Sep 2019
- 6 Oct 2019
35 hrs – Days | MH & LD Supported Living
A charitably run supported living project in North London is looking to recruit a Project Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The service caters to adults living with mental health issues which are complicated by other areas of need including dual diagnoses with learning disabilities, addictions and forensic histories.
Details of this Project Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 35 hours per week on a permanent contract
• 9 – 5 Mon to Fri plus participation on duty manager and on-call rotas (pay enhancements are applicable)
• A great annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £35,000
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which will increase with service length
• A company pension scheme
• A health cash plan and cycle to work schemes are in place
As Project Manager, you will oversee all aspects of the day to day running of the site, including housing management, care and support, maintenance and administration. You will ensure the delivery of a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets regulatory requirements and resident needs and will work to maintain open and constructive relationships with all stakeholders, along with all aspects of HR and staff management.
What we are looking for in a Project Manager:
• Have completed recognised qualifications in Care and Management such as NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award or an equivalent
• Experienced in a managerial role within a social care setting, with budgetary and facilities management experience and experience managing a residential project for vulnerable adults
• A strong manager and confident in all aspects of performance management, training and coaching staff
• Have knowledge and experience of supporting vulnerable adults living with mental health conditions
• Well organised with strong time-management skills and able to manage and implement change
• Good IT skills and able to write/collate reports
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community care, Mental health, Social housing in Islington, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000 - 29000 Per yearFull timePermanentHemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital Location: HertfordshireSalary: £27,000 - £29,000 per annum + Enhancements for uns...