Childrens Home Manager
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 35000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Sep 2019
- 4 Oct 2019
Children's Home Manager
Up to £45,000 + 21% bonus
We have a great opportunity for either an experienced Children's Home Deputy Manager looking for the next level in their career progression or a current Childrens Home Manager, to become the Children's Home Manager of a 4-bedded EBD Children's Home in High Wycombe. The home that you will be managing is actually a home that is relocating, and starting up again - so you are basically opening a new home up, with an existing staff team and some children already.
For your commitment and hard work as a Children's Home Manager you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary of upto £45,000 per annum
• Company benefits and schemes
• 21% bonus for hitting Ofsted, occupancy and budget targets
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure that the child and young person has a written individual care plan which is implemented and revised as necessary
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:
• Minimum 2 years experience of working in a residential children's home.
• Level 5 Leadership and Management, or be willing to work towards it.
• Driving Licence and own care for use at work.
My client is a national employer which provides high quality care for children and young people throughout the UK. 87% of their services are rated "Good" or "Outstanding" by Ofsted.
You will have a desire and passion for ensuring children feel safe and nurtured. You will have the skills and the drive to shape the service and strive to ensure the vision of the client is met.
To apply for the role of Children's Home Manager please contact Jack on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to j.allinson Apply