Childrens Area/Ops Manager
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Sep 2019
- 4 Oct 2019
Role: Children's Home Peripatetic Manager
Locations: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £50,000
Are you an experienced Childrens Home Manager looking for a role where you will provide interim, turnaround, and regional support tasks across a region?
I am currently recruiting for a Peripatetic Manager to cover the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire region. Across these locations you will be covering a total of 8 homes.
This is a great opportunity for the Peripatetic Manager to join this well established, national and growing company.
Job Requirements for the Peripatetic Manager Role:
• Carry out management tasks in the home designated homes
• To prepare and open up new homes in the interim
• Recruit the teams and make decisions on the placements of children into the home.
• Reviews and meetings and working alongside the Regional Manager when not designated a home to work in
The suitable candidate for the Peripatetic Manager will have:
• You will possess recent children's residential managerial experience and can demonstrate good leadership skills and have an excellent understanding of Ofsted regulations for Children's Homes.
• To have completed or be enrolled onto NVQ/QCF level 4/5 diploma in leadership for health and social care, children and young people's services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive salary of upto £50,000 per annum
• Training, Development and career progression
• To work for a client who has a positive and optimistic ethos.
• Annual Leave entitlement
For more information or to apply please call Jack on Applyor click apply and attach your CV!