Care Operations Manager
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 5 Sep 2019
- 5 Oct 2019
Are you an experienced Area Manager. Regional Manager or Operations Manager within in the care industry? Seeking a new challenging where you can really make a difference both commercially and personally, focusing on a person centered care approach?
My client has the perfect role for you!
My client within the care industry is now looking for a talented and driven Care Operations Manager to spearhead the future growth of their business and ensure delivery of first class care across the Norfolk. Working within the Learning Disability and Mental Health Supported Living sector, you will drive establish and maintain key relationships with Local Authorities and commissioners to ensure the business is at the top of the list for care referrals.
The successful Care Operations Manager will be a key member of the team in working to improve and develop service quality and delivery. You will take an active part in developing the business organically and through effective business development with your relationship with local authorities. You will be a key mentor for your reports and develop individual members of staff, in order to strengthening the team around service users. The role requires a high level of organisational, budgeting and planning skills, to drive efficiency and service standards within CQC requirements.
• Lead, support and direct Registered/Service Managers to ensure that assessments and personalised care and support is provided for service users
• Work to support Registered/Service Managers to develop and review appropriate Support Plans and Risk Assessments and other documentation as required
• Plan and implement local links in the community to facilitate the integration of service users in the local area
• Support the Senior Management Team to investigate accidents and incidents throughout the organisation, ensuring that safeguards are implemented
• Work with Registered Managers to manage service efficiency
• Play an active part in the recruitment of quality staff within the business
• Work in partnership with the Estates Team to ensure each service maintains a high standard of physical appearance, safety and security, through regular audits and inspections
• Regularly analyse services and where issues/trends are spotted, act as a troubleshooter to rectify or prevent through to completion
• Support Registered/Service Managers to manage their staff performance and rectify poor performance as required
• To pro-actively participate in the setting of annual budgets and accountable for controlling revenues and expenditure in accordance with agreed budgets.
• Plan and implement strategies for both organic growth and growth through business development, through liaising and building relationships with local commissioners/authorities.
• Ensuring all support is fully compliant with the Company’s statutory obligations and develop and operate within agreed budgets. Fully accountable for the achievement of EBITA budgets
• Ensuring that all defined Business plan objectives are met.
• Ensures attendance at local provider forums to increase the profile of the organisation
• Has responsibility for the quality of service provision, including good CQC reports, Supporting People reviews and internal audits.
Who are we looking for?
You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills coupled with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks. Proven experience working in the care industry as an Area, Regional or Operation Manager is essential and the experience of supporting living, Learning Disability and Mental Health complex care is sought. You will also require the following skills and experience:
• Experience of developing and managing budgets
• Experience of managing complex care settings
• Effective decision-making skills
• Ability to effectively manage and develop a team
• Proven experience in developing a care business’ growth both through business development and organically
• A rounded trouble-shooter with the ability to spot problems/trends and implement improvement strategies through to completion
• Highly analytical
• Full understanding of CQC requirements and legislation
If you have the skills and experience within the care industry to join our client, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Care Operations Manager.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPadstow, Cornwall, England
We have Several First Class Opportunities with Passionate Residential and Nursing Home Providers in the CORNWALL AREA ? Here are a ...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
Experienced Residential Manager - Non Nurse or Nurse -NVQ or RMA Award -Residential Home in Cornwall £ 38 k Are you a Manager looki...