Castleford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 0 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 5 Sep 2019
- 3 Oct 2019
Care Manager - £25k - South East Leeds
Deputy Care Manager - Leeds/Selby
Role: Deputy Care Manager
Location: Outskirts of Leeds towards Selby
Hours: Full time with alternate weekends with part supernumerary hours
I am working on behalf of an amazing care organisation who have a great reputation in the industry. They are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join one of their homes on the outskirts of Leeds towards Selby. The large residential home has a 'Good' CQC score across all 5 KLOE's and houses elderly residents with dementia and physical disabilities. The home is purpose built and modern with great decor and wonderful gardens which the residents love to spend time in.
If you are an experienced deputy manager looking for a warm caring home with a friendly team who will welcome you from the moment you walk in then please read on....
As Deputy Home Manager, you will oversee the general day-to-day running of the home in the Home Manager's absence. You will be a strong authoritative presence in the home when the Manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level.
• Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of residential care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a similar environment.
Please call Jake at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or submit your CV asap for an immediate interview.
This role would suit: Deputy Manager - Residential Manager - Care Home Manager - Care Manager - Res Deputy - Deputy Home Manager