Care Home Manager - Dementia - Kidderminster
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
- £ 31000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 4 Sep 2019
- 2 Oct 2019
Care Home Manager
Upto £32,000 per annum
A fantastic and exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Care Home Manager. This is a medium service which is beautifully presented and has a lovely warm, welcoming and friendly feel with modern facilities for the residents to enjoy.
Job Requirements for the Care Home Manager
• Day to day responsibility and running of the home.
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training.
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of care assistants and induction of new care staff.
Skills/ Qualifications for the Care Home Manager
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic and the ability to lead, develop and motivate staff.
Benefits for the Care Home Manager include, competitive salary of upto £32,000 per annum, opportunity to create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company, Induction and Training.
My client is seeking a strong, individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a rewarding and exciting challenge. The service offers care for the elderly and those living with dementia, it has a supportive team in place and is located near to great transport links.
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply