Registered Childrens Home Manager
Canterbury, Kent, England
- £ 42,000 - 47,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Sep 2019
- 2 Oct 2019
Acorn Homes are looking to recruit a Registered Children's Home Manager for our new home in Canterbury.
Who are we looking for?
- Can you provide outstanding care and outcomes for young people?
- Do you have experience running an EBD children's home?
- Have you got experience with Ofsted?
- Do you hold, or are you willing to complete a level 5 Management qualification (or equivalent)?
What can we offer you?
- We offer a £2000 bonus upon successful completion of probationary period and registration with Ofsted
- We offer a competitive salary of £42,000 - £45,000 per annum
- We offer a comprehensive bonus structure (currently £5,000 - £13,500 per annum) subject to qualifying criteria.
- 34 days annual leave per annum (including bank holidays) with additional days for loyalty
- Private Healthcare (subject to P11D)
Who are we?
We are a group of residential and educational provisions that aim to provide outstanding outcomes for young people through a therapeutic care and education package.
If you feel that you are the Manager we are looking for, please contact us for more details or for details on our good and outstanding Ofsted reports.