Social Worker, Victoria Gardens
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 26000 - 30000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 22 Aug 2019
Do you thrive and enjoy supporting those in need and their families? In this position as a Social Worker, you will be an integral member of the multi-disciplinary team at Victoria Gardens. You will be focusing on providing outstanding social work care (from a forensic perspective) and will work alongside service users who have complex mental health needs.
You will be working at Victoria Gardens, a rehabilitation specialist for service users and is situated in Huyton, Liverpool. You will be helping people to gain skills to live independently within community and social living.
Role - Social Worker
Location - Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary - £26,000.00 - £30,000.00
Hours - 30 (Permanent Part-Time)
Closing Date - 23rd August 2019
- Responsible for assessing the social care needs of service users in secure care from a forensic perspective
- To be a principle provider of a quality social work service to meet those needs as outlined in care plans.
- Work with services users who have complex mental health needs and who offend.
- The post holder will also be expected to undertake post-qualifying training
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Demonstrate ability to assess needs and risks.
- Demonstrate ability to manage a caseload.
- Ability to conduct sensitive situations for patients, relatives and careers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to assimilate complex information.
- Understanding of anti-discriminatory practice
- Diploma in Social Work, CQSW, CSS qualification.
- Experience of working with people who have mental health conditions.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team in community or Hospital setting.
- Working within the care program approach framework.
What you will get
- Annual salary of £26,000.00 - £30,000.00
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job was posted to Social worker in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankChester, Cheshire, England
Job description Social Worker - Complex Safeguarding Team - Focused on Child Sexual Exploitation - Rochdale Are you looking for a n...