Senior EHCP Co-ordinator (Tribunals and Complex Cases)
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 22 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 15 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior EHCP Co-ordinator (Tribunals and Complex Cases). This role is based in Maidenhead and is initially for a period of around 3 months. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
The service are looking for an experienced SEND professional who can lead the services Tribunal and complex cases, working with families, carers, children, young people, legal teams, external advisers, health, education, social care colleague, and senior management in all organisations. This is a new post in Windsor and Maidenhead and would suit an experienced SEND officer who can manage a varied workload, has legal experience and has a deft touch with case management.
* To play a key role in supporting access to and availability of appropriate education, health and care (EHC) provision for children and young people with SEND.
* To take a lead role in managing complex EHC assessments and providing line management, support and supervision for 2 x Assessment Coordinators
* Manage your own caseload of new assessments/reviews and other complex case matters such as new placements.
* To oversee case work for children and young people that emerge from the complaints process, including informal mediation and formal Mediation / Tribunals.
* To play a central role in delivering SEND services.
* Qualifications: Educated to degree level, with appropriate professional qualification/s.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Recent DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.