Senior Practitioner – Looked After Children (LAC)
Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Children's Senior Practitioner for the Looked After Children Team to work in Staffordshire Council.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Social worker in Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27,000 - 35,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCrewe, Cheshire, England
Supervising Social Worker - IFA - Ofsted 'Outstanding' Cheshire £27,000 - £35,000 DOE * S...
Full timeBankStaffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated Qualified Senior Practitioner Social Worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social...