Qualified Social Worker – Fostering
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Children's Social Worker for the Fostering Team to work in Liverpool.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22 - 28 Per hourFull timeTemporaryMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior EHCP Co-ordinator (Tribunals and Complex Cases). This role is based in Maidenh...