Social Worker - Child Protection
- £ 34 - 34 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Wiltshire.
As a CP Social Worker, you will be responsible for carrying a caseload and working within a court team. The role of a Social Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
* Undertake court proceedings & carry caseloads.
* Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
* Carry out stringent assessment and presenting reports to panel.
* Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41 - 41 Per hourFull timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a large and complex caseload to maintain or improve the wel...
£ 30401 - 30401 Per yearPart timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
THIS POST IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION. This is a fixed-term/secondment fo...