Learning Disabilities Support Manager
Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 33,000 - 37,500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our team within the Learning Disability Service at SweetTree Home Care as a Support Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a Learning Disabilities setting and ensure the promotion of a high quality service that is person-centered and delivers a holistic approach to ensure their physical and mental health needs for young people & adults with a learning disability, autism, complex needs and challenging behaviour are met. You will also have an important role in the delivery and development of training and education to support our teams.
Our innovative and dynamic learning disabilities service is growing and has genuine prospects for the right person to develop a long and highly rewarding career whilst supporting the service to achieve their goals.
• You will also have extensive experience working with people who have a learning disability and complex and challenging behaviours
• Proven experience in undertaking assessments to support clients’ with learning disabilities
• Have an understanding of the challenges faced by support workers
• Previous team management, presentation and teaching skills experience
• Experience of working positively in a diverse environment
• Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
• Be able to communicate clearly and tactfully at different levels, both orally and in writing
• Have a relevant professional qualification
At SweetTree we are incredibly proud of the exceptional care services we provide to our clients in their home. As a highly respected industry leader we use training, recognition and personal development to ensure our team always feel valued. Our care team are at the heart of this success and our training academy is second only to our ability to attract fantastic people to our growing family.
This job was posted to Care manager, Learning disabilities in Camden, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentWelwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Job Purpose: To champion compliance with a hands-on approach to achieve our promise to exceed professional standards and provide hi...
£ 31000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentHaringey, London, Greater London, England
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak to strong and experienced health and social care sector worker's to oversee the ma...
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentKingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
Domiciliary Care Manager– Kingston upon Thames Mon-Fri 9-5! Salary: up to £35k Are you an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager, loo...