Domiciliary Care Manager
Hope Valley, Derbyshire, England
- £ 37000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Aug 2019
- 10 Feb 2020
Position: Domiciliary Care Manager
Location: Hope Valley, Derbyshire and surrounding areas
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
Hours of care to allocate: 750
I am currently recruiting for my client based in the Derbyshire area, they have been established for the past 20 years and offer the highest standard of homecare in the Hope Valley area.
The Domiciliary Care Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the business, including administration and coordination teams, along with business development of key customer relationships with Local Authority, NHS and private commissioners of services.
We are looking for a capable, reliable and effective individual to undertake the role of Registered Manager at my clients 24/7 rural community care agency.
This is a great opportunity to join my client's established yet growing team. You will be based at the Head Office in Great Hucklow (the Hope Valley Branch) but you will be required to travel within the geographical area we cover as part of your role.
If you are interested in continuing to develop your career in care, in a friendly and open environment then please don't hesitate to apply for this position. Key job roles are outlined below:
- Day to day management of service delivery
- Be available and approachable
- Oversee all areas of staff management including supervisions, appraisal, training, disciplinary procedures and observations
- Handle complex and challenging situations i.e. safeguarding, complaints, staff complaints and concerns
- Active care delivery when necessary
- The creation and adaptation of policies and assessments
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and compliant and perform quarterly audits of all files
- Proficient with our scheduling software (Carefree) to check and create staff rota's as required (training provided)
- Manage & oversee the call monitoring system. EDS Care uses CM2000 (training can be provided)
- Conduct care plans and all supporting assessments (inc risk) from initial meeting to adding the care plan onto the Management Information System (Carefree)
- Responsibility for all aspects of HR within branch (supported by senior management)
- Responsibility for business and branch growth by leading recruitment, managing care capacity and bidding for new packages of care
- Liaise with the finance team to handle client or staff queries
- Lead CQC inspections
- Manage the office independently
- On call for advice on a 3-week rotation (description outlined below)
- Create risk assessments both general and specific
- Upholding and build on existing MDT relationships
- Uphold and build new relationships with clients and their relatives/advocates
- Maintain the company ethos and reputation
- Maintain and work within the current systems in place at the Hope Valley Branch.
Salary: between £37,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hours of care to allocate: 750
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!
This job was posted to Home manager in Hope Valley, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentRotherham, South Yorkshire, England
Commissioning Home Manager | Small Care Home | Elderly Care Rotherham, South Yorkshire Salary: Circa £36k per annum Benefits...