Health Care Assistant
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 9.00 - 9.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 4 Sep 2019
Make a difference to someone's future.
An excellent opportunity has become available for carers who wish to work within complex care packages. Do you have previous experience working in the care sector? If so, we would love to hear from you as we have an exciting opportunity to join a great team within this Complex Care package!
Sugarman Health and Well being are recruiting for positive, experienced and supportive carers.
We are recruiting for a team of complex care assistants to provide complex care for two of our service users in the Rushden area who require clinical interventions within the care routine. Both service users will need clinical interventions as trained by our Clinical Nurse Educator to support tracheotomy care. This is an amazing opportunity for a carer to excel within their career with continued development from our experienced office team and Clinicians.
If you think you have the skills and the correct requirements please get in touch ASAP!
- Experience working in a care environment
- Complex Health care experience desirable, however not essential.
- Willingness to learn.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- Able to work 12 hour shifts including every second weekend
- Excellent pay rates, very competitive!
- Full FREE training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full time and part time hours available
- Day shifts and night shifts available
- A set rolling rota, which suits you
- 12 hours shifts both days and waking nights
If you are interested in this role please apply with your updated CV or call us on Applyopt 1 to discuss further.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer