Assistant Team Manager – Access & Assessment Team
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Children's Assistant Team Manager for the Access and Assessment Team to work in Reading.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22 - 28 Per hourFull timeTemporaryMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior EHCP Co-ordinator (Tribunals and Complex Cases). This role is based in Maidenh...
£ 32251 - 43744 Per yearFull timePermanentTadworth, Surrey, England
Social Worker Opportunity (Applications from Newly Qualified Social Workers are welcome / AYSE available) Full Time: 37.5 Hours per...
£ 27,000 - 35,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Supervising Social Worker - IFA - Ofsted 'Outstanding' East Midlands £27,000 - £35,000 DOE * Social Work Degree & HCPC R...