Special Guardianship Social Worker
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Special Guardianship Social Worker for the Children's Team to work in Reading Council.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
*Terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22 - 28 Per hourFull timeTemporaryMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior EHCP Co-ordinator (Tribunals and Complex Cases). This role is based in Maidenh...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated Qualified Social Worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting ...
£ 32 - 32 Per hourFull timeBankChelmsford, Essex, England
Looking for an experience social worker who have experience in writing court, CP, CIN and LAC reports. Experience in managing ...
Full timeBankStaffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated Qualified Senior Practitioner Social Worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social...