Senior Healthcare assistant- Upminster, Essex
Upminster, Greater London, England
- £ 12 - 20 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Sep 2019
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for Senior Healthcare assistants to work for our private care and nursing homes based in Upminster Essex. The shifts currently available are long days, nights, early's and late's which are on a temporary basis but on going can also be available.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Able to administer and carry out drug rounds/ Managing a team of healthcare assistants/ care plans/ observations
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0009591